Ofakim: A Program for Outstanding Students
- Students who academic status is “regular” studying for and undergraduate degree in the standard number of years (when checking academic standing, all years of undergraduate study at the University of Haifa, will be considered, even if the student switched majors).
- Course load: The minimal course load for scholarship eligibility is 30 credits for the year.
New Students: Eligible for scholarship totaling basic tuition cost (excluding attendant fees).
Returning Students: Eligible for scholarship totaling basic tuition cost (excluding attendant fees) if they meet the following criteria:
- 86% minimal grade average in the previous year of study
- Cumulative grades from the previous year for Ofakim Program courses for at least 14 credits and in the second department cumulative grades for at least 16 credits
- Recommended for the scholarship by the head of the program.
Changes to the above criteria are possible.